General Information About Intercoast Colleges
The central mission of InterCoast Colleges is to provide an educational career program designed to prepare students to succeed in the medical, legal and business industries by enabling them to meet the highest expectations of employers for entry level professions.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 57%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 309 Native American 6.0 Asian 22.0 African American 116.0 Hispanic 117.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 89 Enrolled FullTime Graduates