General Information About John F Kennedy University
We are a vibrant and humane learning community that embraces all forms of diversity. Our culture is welcoming, respectful, and ethical. We are committed to a culture that respects and values all forms of diversity and sparks creativity, collaboration, and leadership. We respect individual and cultural differences while forging bonds of common understanding essential to our global interdependence.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,907 Native American 14.0 Asian 208.0 African American 164.0 Hispanic 137.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 33 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 401