General Information About Lassen Community College
Lassen Community College is dedicated to being a student centered and future oriented institution of higher learning, while serving the needs of a sparsely populated and geographically isolated diverse population.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 17%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,973 Native American 132.0 Asian 103.0 African American 192.0 Hispanic 404.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 645 Enrolled FullTime Graduates