General Information About Manchester Beauty College
The school reports its educational mission is: "To produce knowledgeable and skilled graduates that will be an asset to any phase of the industry they wish to pursue. To produce students that will be highly employable and capable of demonstrating the knowledge and experience received in their training. To maintain a program that is constantly updated so the students will have complete knowledge of the current professional techniques. To insure the constant educational growth of the faculty, students, teaching methods and techniques."
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 34%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 163 Native American 0.0 Asian 37.0 African American 17.0 Hispanic 66.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 12 Enrolled FullTime Graduates