General Information About Milan Institute
The mission of Milan Institute is to meet the needs of students and employers by offering quality, short term educational programs in career fields with solid growth potential.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 68%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 702 Native American 9.0 Asian 38.0 African American 37.0 Hispanic 333.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 456 Enrolled FullTime Graduates