General Information About Milan Institute of Cosmetology
The mission of Milan Institute of Cosmetology is to meet the needs of students and employers by offering quality educational programs in cosmetology and related fields with solid growth potential.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 49%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 274 Native American 2.0 Asian 3.0 African American 6.0 Hispanic 168.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 286 Enrolled FullTime Graduates