General Information About My Le's Beauty College
Our prime objective is to offer training that prepares the successful student to acquire the knowledge and skills neccessary to pass the State Board Exams. Our secondary objective is to maximize the development and personal growth of each student as a total person, to help each student discover his/her potential and hopefully function as cosmetology entrepreneurs and instructors of the future.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 82%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 169 Native American 0.0 Asian 151.0 African American 2.0 Hispanic 10.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 65 Enrolled FullTime Graduates