General Information About Phillips Graduate Institute
“Our mission is to provide outstanding education and training to students as well as counseling and consulting services to the community. We inspire personal transformation and professional excellence in an experiential, collaborative, and innovative learning environment.”
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 382 Native American 1.0 Asian 33.0 African American 37.0 Hispanic 72.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates 202