General Information About Proteus
Our mission is to continually improve the quality of life of farmworkers and other program participants through quality education, training and other services
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 145 Native American 0.0 Asian 3.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 133.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 132 Enrolled FullTime Graduates