General Information About The Academy of Radio and TV Broadcasting
For over 25 years, the Academy has trained thousands of people just like you who are now working in the broadcasting industry. Academy graduates are working at ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, CNN, Univision Television, Infinity Broadcasting, Emmis Broadcasting, Viacom, Entravision, Salem Broadcasting, Clear Channel Radio, ESPN, Universal Studios, BET, WB, Telemundo and at numerous Production and TV stations around the country.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 119 Native American 0.0 Asian 4.0 African American 30.0 Hispanic 35.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 131 Enrolled FullTime Graduates