General Information About Video Symphony EnterTraining Inc
To be the best at attracting, training and placing qualified people in digital post-production jobs within two years or less.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 61 Percent Admitted 82% Men Admitted 82% Women Admitted 82% Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 409 Native American 1.0 Asian 32.0 African American 43.0 Hispanic 66.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 47 Enrolled FullTime Graduates