General Information About Ohio Center for Broadcasting-Colorado Campus
The mission of the Ohio Center for Broadcasting is to provide hands-on broadcasting training in fully-equipped radio and TV studios. The instructional staff consists of broadcasting professionals with many years of broadcast experience and includes loacal on-air radio and TV personalities. Upon graduation, students are well-prepared for entry level positions in the broadcasting industry
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 198 Native American 1.0 Asian 3.0 African American 20.0 Hispanic 49.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 86 Enrolled FullTime Graduates