General Information About Xenon International Academy
To enthusiastically provide an educational environment which empowers our students through optimism and team work to become career oriented professionals in Cosmetology and related fields.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 86%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 184 Native American 0.0 Asian 4.0 African American 21.0 Hispanic 19.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 99 Enrolled FullTime Graduates