General Information About The Leon Institute of Hair Design
The Leon Institute offers a up to date program to prepare students for careers in hairdressing. Instructors help students complete the program, pass the state licensing exam, and find jobs in the field.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 55 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 25.0 Hispanic 29.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 29 Enrolled FullTime Graduates