General Information About Career Institute of Florida
The Career Institute of Florida is in the business of career education in occupations requiring technical competence or skills. We provide affordable and accelerated career education in areas of high job growth.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 59%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 336 Native American 1.0 Asian 6.0 African American 74.0 Hispanic 31.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 221 Enrolled FullTime Graduates