General Information About College of Business and Technology-Flagler Campus
CBT’s mission is to prepare and graduate students with the highest moral, technical, and professional excellence who will build a better life for themselves, their families, and their community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 89%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 350 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 4.0 Hispanic 346.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 345 Enrolled FullTime Graduates