Florida College of Natural Health 7925 NW 12th St Ste 201 Miami, FL 33126 Phone: (305) 597-9599
General Information About Florida College of Natural Health
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 32%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 538 Native American 1.0 Asian 1.0 African American 60.0 Hispanic 354.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 365 Enrolled FullTime Graduates