General Information About M-DCPS The English Center
The mission of The English Center is to develop students vocational, social, technological, physical, and emotional potential in a wholesome, self-paced, supportive environment. This endeavor encourages them to become lifelong learners and contributing ethical citizens in a multicultural and changing world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 38%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 544 Native American 1.0 Asian 3.0 African American 6.0 Hispanic 523.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 34 Enrolled FullTime Graduates