General Information About Medvance Institute-Miami
Our mission is to provide an outstanding education in a supportive environment helping all students to succeed in their chosen careers. Furthermore, we are committed to graduating qualified professionals who can participate in the community's medical services and contribute to the health and well being of all those they serve.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 614 Native American 2.0 Asian 8.0 African American 126.0 Hispanic 398.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 273 Enrolled FullTime Graduates