General Information About Saint Johns River State College
MISSION STATEMENT St. Johns River Community College provides students with equal access to a broad spectrum of educational and cultural opportunities while encouraging the pursuit of academic excellence and scholarly achievement through high quality instruction. The College creates and continuously improves affordable, accessible and effective learning opportunities, support services, and resources for the educational needs of the diverse population it serves.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 8,226 Native American 36.0 Asian 221.0 African American 882.0 Hispanic 463.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,403 Enrolled FullTime Graduates