General Information About Herzing University
The mission of Herzing University is to educate, support, and empower all students for success in work, learning, and engagement in our communities and global society.
Herzing University admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private non-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Transfer credits are subject to review by the school and acceptance cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- One but less than two years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 135 Percent Admitted 96 Men Admitted 25 Women Admitted 103 Full Time Retention Rate 46%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 762 Native American 0.0 Asian 7.0 African American 452.0 Hispanic 7.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 695 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 51