General Information About Herzing University
The mission of Herzing University is to provide high quality graduate and undergraduate degree and diploma programs that are designed to prepare a diverse student population to meet the needs of employers in technology, business, healthcare, graphic design, and public safety. The career-oriented degree programs contain a complementary and integrated general education curriculum established to stimulate students’ intellectual growth, to contribute to their personal development, and to enhance their potential for career advancement.
Herzing University admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private non-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Transfer credits are subject to review by the school and acceptance cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- One but less than two years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 81 Percent Admitted 86 Men Admitted 76 Women Admitted 89 Full Time Retention Rate 49%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 686 Native American 0.0 Asian 7.0 African American 452.0 Hispanic 7.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 593 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 93