General Information About Windward Community College
Windward Community College is committed to excellence in the liberal arts and career development; we support and challenge individuals to develop skills, fulfill their potential, enrich their lives, and become contributing, culturally aware members of our community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,683 Native American 12.0 Asian 1,862.0 African American 25.0 Hispanic 69.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 968 Enrolled FullTime Graduates