General Information About Milan Institute
The mission of Milan Institute is to meet the needs of students and employers by offering quality, short term educational programs in career fields with solid growth potential.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 734 Native American 6.0 Asian 14.0 African American 16.0 Hispanic 168.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 294 Enrolled FullTime Graduates