General Information About Cannella School of Hair Design
The mission of the Cannella Schools is to provide outstanding basic training in cosmetology instruction to qualified students and to assist them in achieving licensure and entry-level placement in the beauty industry. We strive to enhance not only technical skills but also self-confidence, resourcefulness, and personal growth.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 111 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 1.0 Hispanic 89.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 17 Enrolled FullTime Graduates