General Information About Hebrew Theological College
MISSION STATEMENT Hebrew Theological College - BeisHaMidrashLaTorah is committed to the advancement of scholarship in accordance with the principles of Orthodox Judaism, providing academic programs to produce Torah Scholars, who will provide Rabbinic and lay leadership, serving the Jewish community in their professional and personal vocations.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 300 Percent Admitted 91% Men Admitted 89% Women Admitted 91% Full Time Retention Rate 6%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 535 640 Math 575 645 Writing 520 620
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 561 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 475 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 10