General Information About Lincoln College
Lincoln College uniquely empowers students to realize their full potential.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,537 Percent Admitted 68% Men Admitted 68% Women Admitted 68% Full Time Retention Rate 22%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 14 20 English 14 19 Math 15 19
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,608 Native American 1.0 Asian 13.0 African American 503.0 Hispanic 50.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 951 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0