General Information About Rock Valley College
Rock Valley College is an educational leader in providing quality, accessible, lifelong learning opportunities, cultural enrichment, and support for economic and technological development.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 66%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 16,261 Native American 52.0 Asian 672.0 African American 1,919.0 Hispanic 2,192.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,981 Enrolled FullTime Graduates