General Information About Hair Fashions By Kaye Beauty College
The school's mission statement is to train students to pass the stae licensing exam and prepare them for entry into the Cosmetology field. This is achieved through student, graduate and salon owner surveys, continued education and an ongoing improvement program.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 89%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 80 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 4.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 110 Enrolled FullTime Graduates