General Information About Harrison College-Lafayette
Building on a legacy of service since 1902, we are advocates of education dedicated to excellence in higher learning. We collaborate with students, staff, faculty, and our community to deliver student-centered education and prepare students for careers that positively impact society, both locally and globally.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 74 Percent Admitted 84% Men Admitted 75% Women Admitted 85% Full Time Retention Rate 59%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 481 Native American 2.0 Asian 2.0 African American 32.0 Hispanic 21.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 228 Enrolled FullTime Graduates