General Information About Rogers Academy of Hair Design
Roger's Academy is dedicated to excellence in cosmetology education. Each student will be able to demonstrate job skills in all required subjects, take and pass school and state examination to obtain an Indiana Beauty Culture license. The success of our students is our measure of meeting the objectives we set forth.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 95%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 163 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 19.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 59 Enrolled FullTime Graduates