General Information About TechSkills-Indianapolis
WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING INNOVATIVE, AFFORDABLE, LIFE CHANGING EDUCATION FOR EACH STUDENT
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 504 Native American 0.0 Asian 7.0 African American 178.0 Hispanic 9.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates