General Information About Trine University
Trine University promotes intellectual and personal development, through professionally focused and formative learning opportunities, preparing students to succeed, lead, and serve.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 2,340 Percent Admitted 75% Men Admitted 76% Women Admitted 73% Full Time Retention Rate 72%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 460 570 Math 490 600
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 21 26 English 18 27 Math 20 27
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,594 Native American 4.0 Asian 12.0 African American 47.0 Hispanic 25.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,572 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 10