General Information About Vincennes Beauty College
Vincennes Beauty College seeks to meet the needs of students and future employers by offering relevant quality career education in the fields of Cosmetology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 62%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 139 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 2.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 64 Enrolled FullTime Graduates