General Information About Bio-Chi Institute of Massage Therapy
The Bio-Chi Institute is dedicated to providing quality hands-on,experential education for students interested in becoming professionals in massage/bodywork therapy.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 36 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 4.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 26 Enrolled FullTime Graduates