General Information About Iowa School of Beauty
The principle mission of the Iowa School of Beauty is to produce competent graduates who are able to render quality service to the public.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 95%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 58 Native American 0.0 Asian 4.0 African American 5.0 Hispanic 9.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 33 Enrolled FullTime Graduates