General Information About Coffeyville Community College
Coffeyville Community College is dedicated to identifying and addressing community and area needs, providing accessible, affordable quality education and training, and promoting opportunities for lifelong learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 57%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,839 Native American 232.0 Asian 16.0 African American 409.0 Hispanic 86.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,192 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0