General Information About Colby Community College
Colby Community College provides effective tools to advance learning opportunities that fulfill the educational goals of all students, while supporting lifelong learning experiences that meet the needs of the communities it serves.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 68%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,320 Native American 16.0 Asian 27.0 African American 53.0 Hispanic 64.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 720 Enrolled FullTime Graduates