General Information About National American University-Wichita
National American University has been a cornerstone of higher education, offering flexible associate, bachelor’s and master’s degree programs designed specifically for working adults who are seeking new careers, new adventures and new lives. Our guiding principles clearly focus on the individual needs of each student, with one-on-one attention that is unparalleled anywhere in higher education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 327 Native American 9.0 Asian 3.0 African American 125.0 Hispanic 22.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 40 Enrolled FullTime Graduates