General Information About Ashland Community and Technical College
Ashland Community and Technical College, a member of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System, is a public, two-year degree granting institution serving Northeast Kentucky with a tradition of accessible, affordable, and quality education and a commitment to meet the academic, workforce training, and lifelong learning needs of its community. Teach with excellence. Serve with passion. Learn for life.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 57%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 5,271 Native American 14.0 Asian 19.0 African American 67.0 Hispanic 32.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,278 Enrolled FullTime Graduates