General Information About Bellefonte Academy of Beauty
The Bellefonte Academy of Beauty is committed to providing students with a quality education in the fields of cosmetology and nail technology so they may be successfully employed in entry level positions in the ever changing fields of Cosmetology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 47%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 137 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 6.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 133 Enrolled FullTime Graduates