General Information About Empire Beauty School-Dixie
CORE PURPOSE * To create opportunities for people to improve their lives. CORE VALUES * Integrity * Customer Dedication * Co-Worker / Team Focus * Continuous Improvement * Passionate Commitment STRATEGIC VISION * To be the global leader in cosmetology education, focused on the success and satisfaction of students and co-workers throughout their careers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 56%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 227 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 64.0 Hispanic 2.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 105 Enrolled FullTime Graduates