General Information About John Jay Beauty College
If you can envision it and are willing to work hard and smart to achieve it, all goals are possible. We teach a method, a culture, a technique and not the hot style. When you learn what we teach you will be in style forever.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 76%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 214 Native American 0.0 Asian 11.0 African American 51.0 Hispanic 18.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 109 Enrolled FullTime Graduates