General Information About Medical Training College
The mission of Medical Training College is to provide quality education in the medical field to those desiring to achieve earning power in a relatively short period of time.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 513 Native American 0.0 Asian 8.0 African American 252.0 Hispanic 5.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 150 Enrolled FullTime Graduates