General Information About Birthwise Midwifery School
Birthwise Midwifery School is a direct entry midwifery school committed to preserving and building on traditions of family centered natural childbirth through midwifery education and outreach.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- Rural: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 41 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 10 Enrolled FullTime Graduates