General Information About Central Maine Community College
Central Maine Community College provides quality, accessible college education and lifelong learning opportunities. Therefore, we offer career and technical education, education for transfer to baccalaureate programs and services to support economic development and community vitality.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,414 Native American 23.0 Asian 30.0 African American 84.0 Hispanic 28.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,544 Enrolled FullTime Graduates