General Information About Montgomery College
Our mission states that “We are the community’s college.” A variety of activities, programs and facilities are available on each campus to county residents. Take a look at everything Montgomery College has to offer beyond a great education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 35,557 Native American 122.0 Asian 4,749.0 African American 9,584.0 Hispanic 3,924.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 10,055 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0