General Information About Robert Paul Academy of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences
The school's objective is to educate and train students in a professional manner, enabling the student to earn a professional license and attain a high degree of skill.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 39 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 168 Native American 0.0 Asian 5.0 African American 11.0 Hispanic 3.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 28 Enrolled FullTime Graduates