General Information About Empire Beauty School-Boston
CORE PURPOSE To create opportunities for people to improve their lives. CORE VALUES Integrity Customer Dedication Co-Worker / Team Focus Continuous Improvement Passionate Commitment STRATEGIC VISION To be the global leader in cosmetology education, focused on the success and satisfaction of students and co-workers throughout their careers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 55%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 512 Native American 1.0 Asian 18.0 African American 180.0 Hispanic 79.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 150 Enrolled FullTime Graduates