General Information About Millennium Training Institute
It is our mission to provide our students with the educational training that will improve their career opportunities and enhance their quality of life.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 36 Percent Admitted 83% Men Admitted 67% Women Admitted 89%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 310 Native American 0.0 Asian 30.0 African American 101.0 Hispanic 47.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 154 Enrolled FullTime Graduates