General Information About New England College of Business and Finance
New England College is a creative and supportive learning community that challenges individuals to transform themselves and their world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 616 Native American 3.0 Asian 21.0 African American 46.0 Hispanic 43.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 119 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 55